Sunday, March 8, 2015

DJ Mr. King Down With The King #244 (R.I.P B.I.G)





"The greatest rapper of all time died on March 9th" -Canibus

With that said I figured I give you a special edition of the Mixshow Podcast in honor of the late Notorious BIG.

No worries I know it's Monday and YES, I still will drop on Thursday as usual. I just wanted to give you a little something to vibe through on this day as you reminisce on the classics that Biggie had.

Enjoy!!!!

Don't forget if you you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you don't have my NEW mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next Thursday...

You are officially,

DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

#DWTK

No comments:

Back to TOP