Thursday, March 5, 2015

DJ Mr. King Down With The King #243 (New Music March)





What up y'all!!

Apologies for hitting y'all off with the podcast a day late, but we are in all out go mode right now with basketball. My Whitehall Rams are 22-1 and just clinched a spot in the district semi-finals. We set out for a goal of a state championship and thats what we will continue to aim for. 2 down. 6 to go.

With that said, i wanted to make sure I didn't sell you short either so Im giving you a quick mix of nothing but new joints that dropped over the past few weeks.

Keep close to me becuase we have some good themes on deck (shout out to everyone who hit me and said they like the Janet mix last week too). Keep you requests coming and I got you!!

Don't forget if you you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you don't have my NEW mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

You are officially, DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

#DWTK

No comments:

Back to TOP