Wednesday, March 11, 2015

DJ Mr. King: Down With The King #245 (Im Focused Man)





What up world!!

You know the dope thing about being able to do your own podcast and control everything? It's the beauty of being able to bring yall, my super loyal listeners, into my world. Nothing like telling stories with your hands on the turntables every Thursday!!

As most of you know, I coach high school ball and we have been on one helluva a ride this year. 23-1 and heading into the District Championship on Friday. We so focused right now its not even funny. So this week we just no theme shawty and getting ready for the big game!! #8ToTheState #OneGameAtATime

Don't forget if you you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you don't have my NEW mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next Thursday...

You are officially, DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

#DWTK

No comments:

Back to TOP