Wednesday, February 25, 2015

DJ Mr. King: Down With The King #242 (Best of Janet: Miss Jackson If U Nasty)





What up world!!

I know alot of times I tell yall to get those request to me and I got you. Sometime I get on it right away other times, I sit on it and wait, and wait and wait. LOL. Well this week I had to look out for one of my loyal listeners from day one and hit this Janet Jackson mix!!

I dug and hit some classics and of course touched on some of that......yep yep!! Im sure you'll find one of your favorite Janet songs wihin the mix!

Don't forget if you you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you don't have my NEW mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

You are officially,

DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

#DWTK

No comments:

Back to TOP