Wednesday, September 16, 2015

DJ Mr King: Down With The King #269 (The INTROduction)





Whats good world!

Hopefully everyone had a great week or what not. I def did, them Buckeyes are 2-0, hoop season is almost here and well, hey Im above ground and not under so def no complaints.

This week, I tried something a little different after the idea came to me in the shower (as most of my ideas do, there or in the car). But whatever, we going rock out to some of you favorite Intro records. No mind you this may or may not necessarily be Track 1 on everyone album but overall it would be the first song on the album. You get the point!

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking.

If you don't have my NEW mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

You are officially,

DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

#DWTK

No comments:

Back to TOP