Wednesday, September 9, 2015

DJ Mr King: Down With The King #268 (Live From Club Paradise)





What up world! So check it. This week I stepped completely off the box!!

Every month in the summer we do this dope ass rooftop party called "Club Paradise" in Columbus. S***t is crazy man and the Labor Day one each year always is crazy.

Instead of me telling you i decided to show you. So this past Sunday we did the entire podcast LIVE FROM THE CLUB!!!! Like my entire set!!! So yeah enjoy this two and half hour podcast this week! LIIIIIIVVVVVEEEEEE BAAABBBYYYY!!!

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you don't have my NEW mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

You are officially,

DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

#DWTK

No comments:

Back to TOP