Wednesday, November 5, 2014

DJ Mr. King: Down With The King #228 (No Theme Shawty: Just Do You)





Yo, what up world. Before we get into this week, I just want to put it out there how important it is to keep tight team around you at al times. Im not talking "yes men", but real friends that going to keep you in check and on the right path. Blessed to say I have a strong circle!!

Sooo with all that out the way, I had to release some stress so turntable therapy it is. No Theme Shawty this week just diggin and rockin!!

You already know if you you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you don't have my mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today. Until next week...

You're are officially,

DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

#DWTK

No comments:

Back to TOP