Wednesday, October 29, 2014

DJ Mr. King: Down With The King #227 (Soundtrack Shawty)





What up world!!! Yoo shout out to my dawg Abu hit me off with the idea for this week's podcast.

This week we taking you to the movies theaters, boot leg man at the bodega and illegal download sites and finding those joints from some of your favorite movie soundtracks!! I'm talkin the likes of Above the Rim, I'm Bout It soundtrack and Belly just to name a few.

Hit me up and let me know whats some of your favorite soundtracks of all time.

With that being said, you already know if you you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you don't have my mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

You're are officially,

DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP