Wednesday, October 16, 2013

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #173 (Reset Shawty: The Cool Down)





We did it!!!!

In case you haven't heard yet, Scratchin' 2 Survive was a huge success! I held my end of the bargain and DJd for 24 hours STRAIGHT!!! But more importantly YOU held your end of the bargain and came through with tons of pledges and donations helping us raise $2,400 for the American Breast Cancer Society!

You have NO IDEA how tired I was afterwards. (well those who stayed and camped out with me do lol). Because of that we all need a little reset button mentally, physically and literally! For me I had a little scare with the money machine this week so almost didn't get this mix to you! But yall know I gooottttt youuu!1

Sit back and enjoy this cool out mix and next week I promise I got a theme for you!! Spare me please!

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram Twitter and Facebook @djmrking. If you don't have my Mobile App make sure you hit you App Markets and cop it today!

Until next week...

BAOW!!

No comments:

Back to TOP