Tuesday, November 20, 2012

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #126 (Turkey Day Traffic Jam)





Yoooo! First all Happy Thanksgiving to all my listeners out there. If its anything that I am thankful for it is def all of you who continue to support and listen to these mixes each and every week! Salute to you all!

As you can see we are a day early on the Podcast due to the holiday (Figured you wouldnt mind too much). No theme this week just a few new records and a little randomness in there as well to get you through the traffic if you are traveling or what over the holiday and need something to ride to.

Make sure you check out Strikes 4 Hunger going down tonight in Akron, Ohio. Shout out to everyone who will be there. One of my favorite events of the year without a doubt!

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Be sure to follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook @djmrking. If you dont have my mobile app yet, log on to your Droid and iPhones and cop that ASAP!

Until next week....

BAOW

No comments:

Back to TOP