Wednesday, November 14, 2012

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #125 (100 Weeks & Running)





Yooooo!! So randomly today I noticed that this week's Mixshow Podcast marks 100 consecutive weeks! Say what you may, but to me that pretty dope! Nearly two straight years without skipping a beat and its all thanks to you!

Because of that, I decided to rock out the best way I know, No Theme Shawty style! In fact, I think I may ride the rest of November out that way. Not sure.

Before we get into the mix, huge congratulations to my lil bro who welcomed his firt born into the world this week! The tradition continues! A reminder to all that our annual Charity Bowling Outing, Strikes 4 Hunger, will take place Wednesday Nov. 21 at Rivera Lanes!

Dont forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook @djmrking.

Until next week...

BAOW

No comments:

Back to TOP