Wednesday, October 31, 2012

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #123 (Maybach Music Megamix)





Whhhhhooooppppp!!!! (pause to catch breath) Uuuuggghhhhh!!! **Rick Ross voice**

That's how we are turnin up this week! Straight into it a an hour worth of Maybach Music!! That Meek Mill dropped this week (which by the way is crazy), plus the MMG tour hits Columbus, Ohio and Lexington, KY this weekend! Why not get you ready for that!!

Shout out to everyone who came out and partied with us this past week down in Kentucky and at the Re-Do this past week. On another note, is it me or was October a blur! Maybe I feel like that since its winter already thanks to that Sandy broad! On a serious note, I hope any of my listeners who are affected by the storm are OK. Prayers up for you and your families!

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678.379.7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram @djmrking. If you don't have my mobile app yet on your Droid or iPhone, you are losing. Go cop that ASAP.

Until next week....

BAOW!!

No comments:

Back to TOP