Wednesday, October 24, 2012

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #122 (Hip-Hop-O-Ween





Yooooo!! As we approach this weekend, Im sure everyone is getting their costumes and such together to party it up this weekend. To help you get in the theme of things, this week we are rockin out to some Halloween type classics. Now dont get it twisted and thinking Im playing a Podcast full of Horror film soundtracks or anything. Just look at this a random, very random actually, Mixshow Podcast.

On another note, make sure you stay connected to me over the weekend and look what I have up my sleeve for my costume! LOL. Huge shout out to everyone who continues to support me each and every week, GREATLY appreciated!!

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook @djmrking. If you don't have my Mobile App on your Droid or iPhone need to go cop that ASAP!!

Until next week

BAOW!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP