Wednesday, September 26, 2012

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #118 (No Theme Shawty #ATL Edition)



Yoooo!! What it do! If any one knows me and has followed me for the last three years of the Mixshow Podcast knows for some odd reason God decided to birth a great deal of my close family and friends around time (Late Sept and October). With that, they always get excited around this time becuase they all know it becomes their podcast! SMH

This Happy Birthday to Brandy and my cousin Shanna. In honor of her birthday, we going rock out to a nice little No Theme Shawty mix with a heavy focus on Atlanta. This is not a "Best Of" anything. Just a quick dig in the crates of the top type of mix.

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678.379.7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram @djmrking. If you dont have my Mobile App, you are absolutely losing. Log on to your Droid and iPhones and cop it ASAP!

Until next week...

BAOW

No comments:

Back to TOP