Wednesday, September 19, 2012

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #117 (Best of Eminem: "The Slim Mathers Show")



Guess who's back!!! Like I was really going somewhere but that just sounded like a good way to come into the Podcast this week I guess. This week we goin rock out with arguably one of the greatest MCs of our generation, Eminem!!

This one here is called the Slim Mathers Show. What that means is we are going to touch the FIRST three Em records only. If yall have been fans of the Podcast you know I will hit two more Eminem Podcast before its all said and done. Take a seat and ride out to some classic Em joints on this one and let me know what was some of your favorite Eminem lines, songs etc.

Don't forget if you need a DJ hit me up 678.379.7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facbook @djmrking. If you dont have the Official DJ Mr. King Mobile App make sure you hit you markets and cop it!

Until next week...

BAOW!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP