Tuesday, November 1, 2011

DJ MR. KING TO COMPETE IN McDONALD'S/COMPLEX MAGAZINE FLAVOR BATTLE


What's up everyone! I'm proud to announce that I have been one of 24 DJs chosen from across the country to compete in this year's McDonald's/Complex Magazine Flavor Battle. It is a huge blessing and honor to be participating in one of the premier DJ competitions in the country and I am extremely humbled.


With everything comes support, so this is where I need you all, my driving force of motivation, to back me even stronger. Log on today to www.flavorbattle.com and vote for me. You are eligible to vote once a day until the competition ends.


Should I advance out of the regional rounds, I will be flown to Miami, FL in February to compete nationally against three other DJs.


Anyone who knows me, knows I usually don't campaign for votes etc, but I'm going to be honest, I want to win this BAD!!! Lol.


So log on to www.flavorbattle.com and vote for DJ Mr. King today and everyday! Thanks in advance for your continued support and hopefully we'll be making another announcement like this soon!!


-King


P.S.---Now as corny as this may sound, given my competitive nature, you will notice that the Midwest region consists of some other DJs from our area including my guys DJ Bern, DJ EV, DJ CoreyGrand and DJ Funeral Fresh. If you dont vote for me AT LEAST vote for one of them. I truly beleive the Midwest breeds some of the most talented and creative DJs in the country and we all came up studying some the same DJs who set the standard for us in our area. So at the very least, win, lose or draw, the Midwest region will be represented well in Miami, as it was last year in New York!!

No comments:

Back to TOP