Thursday, October 27, 2011

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #70 (Best of No Limit)








Uggggghhhhhhh!!! Yes! Another week and another classic Mixshow Podcast is in store! This week we goin get Rowdy, Rowdy and Bout It, Bout It as we rock out to the Best of No Limit.

Understand I dug deep into the crates for some classic records on this one. I'm sure I'm taking some of yall back to middle or high school. And to my younger followers it can serve as a good history lesson.

Stay with me as we rock out for a hour plus. Also next week I got a HUGE announcement to make so if you don't have my mobile app yet you need to get your life in order.

Don't forget if you need a DJ hit me up 330-701-8327 or djmrkingmp3@gmail.com. Follow me on that Twitter @djmrking and make sure you visit the website www.djmrkingonline.com

Until next week...

BAOW!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP