Thursday, September 29, 2011

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #66 (Best of Three 6 Mafia)









What up folks! So after a very heavy lady driven podcast last week I felt inclined to come back and dig as far in the dirt as possible to get back into my element. So this week we right into the mix rockin out to the best of Three 6 Mafia. We taking it straight to Memphis for an entire hour!!


Next week make sure you tune in as I will will be doing a special 2-hour podcast for all people celebrating a birthday next week. Its going to be crazy, you dont want to miss this one. But in the meantime sit back and ejoy this one. Try to not to fight your boss afterward though ;)


Don't forget if you need a DJ hit me up 330-701-8327 ordjmrkingmp3@gmail.com. Make sure you follow me on that Twitter @djmrking or visit the website www.djmrkingonline.com. If you don't have my Mobile App right now you are absolutely LOSING!! Until next week...


BAOW!!

No comments:

Back to TOP