Wednesday, September 21, 2011

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #65 (Best of Beyonce)

BRAND NEW DJ MR. KING MIXSHOW PODCAST #65
(Best of Beyonce)






Whats good folks another week and I got something SUPER special for yall this week.



First off Happy Birthday to a beautiful mother, friend and future (well you get the picture). Brandy Nickens, I hope you enjoy your birthday!! And just for you we are rockin out this Mixshow Podcast to the Best of Beyonce!



Fellas, Imma be honest, this one aint for you! If I was you I would let your girl listen and tweet me with caution ;). Seriously though, I know all my ladies will appreciate this so make sure your hit me up and let me know what you think!



As always appreciate everyone's support each and every week. Dont forget if you need a DJ hit me up 330-701-8327 or djmrkingmp3@gmail.com. Make sure you follow me on that Twitter @djmrking or visit the website www.djmrkingonline.com. If you don't have my Mobile App right now you are absolutely LOSING!!



Until next week...Happy Birthday B!!!



BAOW!!



No comments:

Back to TOP