Wednesday, June 22, 2011

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #52 (R.I.P Michael Jackson)






Whats good folks! Another week and yes another Mixshow Podcast! 52 mixes in!!! We working over here!!

This Saturday marks the two year anniversary of the death of Michael Jackson. So of course we wanted to pay homage to the King of Pop with a hour-plus mix of some of MJ's greatest records. My loyal followers know how we get down when we dig in the crates for tribute mixshows, so this one will be know different.

Just a friendly reminder that its going down July 2 at Erie Island Fields in Akron, Ohio for the 2nd Annual 4th of July Charity Kickball Tournament. All proceeds benefit the "I Know I Can" Back to School Drive in August.

Don't forget if you need a DJ hit me up 330-701-8327 or djmrkingmp3@gmail.com. Besure to follow me on that Twitter @djmrking and visit the website www.djmrkingonline.com

Until next week.....BAOW!!

No comments:

Back to TOP