Wednesday, June 15, 2011

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #51 (Happy Birthday 2Pac)








Whats good world! Another week and yes, another Mixshow Podcast!

This week we are celebrating the birthday of one of the greatest lyricist, poets, rappers and story teller of all-time, Tupac Shakur. Pac would have been 40 years old today. Funny how times flies and how things have changed since we lost a legend. Do you think the game would be the same if Pac were still here today???

Real quick big shout out to all the websites who post my Mixshow each and every week. I appreciate ya, Reg what up homie!! Keep in mind that I will be reposting some of the old mixes through a different server here in the next week so be sure to update your iPods etc to get all the old ones instantly.

As always I appreciate yall. Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 330-701-8327 or djmrkingmp3@gmail.com. Make sure you follow me on that Twitter @djmrking and the new website www.djmrkingonline.com

Until next week...BAOW!!

No comments:

Back to TOP