Wednesday, August 31, 2016

DJ Mr King: Down With The King #291 (Season Finale)





What up everyone!

Hopefully you all are geared up for the last real warm holiday weekend of the year! Unfortunately it's all down hill from here. No worries tho, I got you covered on a dope random mix this week that'll get you through your cookouts, road trips or chill sessions this weekend.

Shoutout to everyone who has been checking out my Soundclous faithfully. Keep in mind, although we switched the Mixshow Podcast to every two weeks, I STILL post other mixes on the DJ Mr King Mobile App as well on a weekly basis.

With that said, if you need a DJ hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking.

If you don't have my NEW mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

You are officially,

DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP