Thursday, August 11, 2016

DJ Mr King: Down With The King #290 (Drake & Future: All Summer '16)



Welcome Back.....Welcome Back.......Weeelllccooommee Back!!!

Feels good to be back from a much needed month vacation of sorts. Now that we're back in the swing let's get to work! This weekend the Summer 16 Tour hits Columbus, Ohio so to get you ready for weekend we are rockin' for an hour with nothing but Drake and Future!

Two of my favorite artists hitting the same stage this week is gonna be dope! If you are in the area def get at me or be sure to tune in to Power 107.5 on your way to the show. I got something special in store for you!!

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking.

If you don't have my NEW mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

You are officially,

DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP