Friday, April 15, 2016

DJ Mr. King: Down With The King #285 (Best of Yo Gotti)





What up world! Sorry Im a week and a day late but life has definitely kept me busy and Im not complaining the least bit. Just know I haven't forgot about yall!

The week we are rockin out to an hour worth of the King of Memphis himself Yo Gotti!!

Gotta give a huge Happy 8th Birthday to my mini me. After that Steph Curry performance and Kobe exit stage left, Im not sure if I can top his week thus far, but damn sure gonna try!!

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you don't have my NEW mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

You are officially, DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP