Thursday, February 25, 2016

Foreign [Audio] Get This Money

 photo foreign_zps1wcz9kxx.jpg (Houston, TX) - Twenty Five Nation frontman, Foreign is hailing from Houston’s Stude Wood area, one of Houston’s toughest neighborhoods. But while Foreign grew up in a rough area, he was not aware of the world around him. “Before I got my first deal, I never traveled outside of my neighborhood. I never even saw the Galleria Mall in my city until I was 18 years old,” Foreign explained. Now Foreign frequently travels the world, grabbing inspiration for his music from cultures that many only see on television. “Music is my release,” says Foreign, “The world is my fan base, I never wanted to be directly for the hood, that’s why I travel wherever the wind blows. I want to touch all of the people,” “Get This Money,” is the latest single from the Foreign EP is coming this Spring and its a club-ready track produced by Ralphael. The bass will have you jumping out of your seats as Foreign recounts how he started from the bottom to become a success. SPOTIFY: https://open.spotify.com/album/6KwKU9xhQ90C1BiqoNXryf ITUNES: https://itunes.apple.com/album/id1074775710?ls=1&app=itunes

No comments:

Back to TOP