Friday, February 26, 2016

DJ Mr King: Down With The King #282 (No Theme Shawty)





What's good folks!

I can't wait until winter is officially over. This back and forth weather has my immune system all faded! no worries tho we still goin get you ready for the weekend with a dope mix to keep you warm!

Huge shout out to everyone who supported the 4th Annual Shoot Basketballs NOT People Free Clinic last week! The kids had an amazing time. For more about the event feel free to check out my Instagram/Facebook pages.

Catch me this weekend on air in Columbus Friday night on WCKX Power 107.5 from 10pm-12am and right back Sunday afternoon from 1p-5p.

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you don't have my NEW mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

You are officially,

No comments:

Back to TOP