Wednesday, February 10, 2016

DJ Mr. King: Down With The King #281 (New Music February)





What up family!

It still feel weird only mixing every other week but glad I can still hit you off with mixes! First off let me shout out my young boys for capturing their 3rd straight Mid State League Championship in a row! Next up is the quest for the state title. You know I'll keep y'all posted!

As far as the mix this week, Im just droppin some new joints that came out over the last few weeks to keep your library loaded over this cold weekend!

Reminder that the 4th Annual Shoot Basketballs Not People Free Youth Basketball Clinic taking place at Buchtel CLC Feb 15. For more information visit sbnpclinic2016.eventbrite.com

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you don't have my NEW mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

You are officially,

DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP