Wednesday, January 6, 2016

DJ Mr King: Down With The King #279 (Cole. Kendrick. Wale)





What up world!! Happy New Year to you all. Hopefully you haven't gave up on your New Year's Resolution just yet and if so, well hey, there is always next year I guess.

Speaking of the new year, I'm excited to get it started. First and foremost as you can see by the title, I got a pretty dope mix in store for this week so I hope you enjoy. Secondly, I have a pretty big announcement as well within the mix so you definitely want to pull up close to and get!!!

Thank you to everyone who continues to support me in everything!! Greatly appreciated fa real!!

With that said, don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you don't have my NEW mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

You are officially,

DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

#DWTK

No comments:

Back to TOP