Wednesday, December 16, 2015

DJ Mr King: Down With The King #278 (Cuffin' Season Shawty)





Whats good y'all?

Can you beleive it's winter and there still really hasn't been a huge snowfall yet. I mean I'm not trying to jinx us or anything, Im just saying Im getting kinda excited with it feeling like Dallas in December over here.

Anyway, one season we know for sure it is this time of the year is "Cuffin Season". Shout out to all the temporary boos and baes out there! This week's mix is especially for you!! I hope you enjoy it (past February at least). LOL. Im joking (sorta).

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you don't have my NEW mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

You are officially,

DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

#DWTK

No comments:

Back to TOP