Wednesday, November 11, 2015

DJ Mr King: Down With The King #275 (New Music November)





What up y'all. Dont really have alot going on this week but def wanted make sure I got back in the mix for yall after missing last week!

Kicking it off with a lil New Music November flow this week for you. If you have a special request for a podcast, dont hesitate to holla at me! I got you!

Also, the 8th Annual Strikes 4 Hunger is going down Wednesday November 25 at Riviera Lanes in Akron. Make sure you fall thru and support!

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking.

If you don't have my NEW mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

You are officially,

DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

#DWTK

No comments:

Back to TOP