Thursday, October 29, 2015

DJ Mr King: Down With The King #274 (Trick Or Treat Shawty)





What it do!! Sorry Im a day late but I was out making sure....never mind, I'm lying I wasnt doing anything I just didnt feel like mixing yesterday when I got home so it it what it is. LOL.

Happy Halloween to all yall out there with better costumes than your kids I def see yall (or will see yall this week and a Halloween party). And shout to yall who just wanna have some good tunes to vibe to on ya pregame Halloween turn up. Either way, I gooooott yoouuu!!!

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking.

If you don't have my NEW mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

You are officially,

DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

#DWTK

No comments:

Back to TOP