Wednesday, October 21, 2015

DJ Mr King: Down With The King #273 (#CDHeartStrong)





Let me tell you how awesome my God is!!

Thank you to all my family, friends, followers and fans for your thoughts and prayers over the past week. My son had a successful open heart surgery Thursday and is back home recovering extremely well. All through the power of God.

With that said I needed to get on these tables and give thanks so enjoy this week's podcast and hopefully if you going through a little something it'll get you by as well.

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking.

If you don't have my NEW mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

You are officially,

DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

#DWTK

#CDHEARTSTRONG

No comments:

Back to TOP