Thursday, October 1, 2015

DJ Mr King: Down With The King #271 (And a Side of Ratchet)





Welp, it's October. One of my favorite months. fall, Breast Cancer Awareness, and a bunch of friends with birthdays. If you know me and been a fan of my podcasts the last six years you know I let my friends takeover in October. With that said we'll kick this off a little on the ratchet side for my homegirl T!

Real quick shout out my brother Freddy P!!! Welcome to fatherhood bro!!!! Congratulations!!!

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking.

If you don't have my NEW mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

You are officially,

DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

#DWTK

No comments:

Back to TOP