Wednesday, September 23, 2015

DJ Mr King: Down With The King #270 (New Music September)





What up world! Been a crazy busy week but no sweat we still out here for another week of the Mixshow Podcast. Did yall watch Empire or nah??

This week we gotta get you caught up with the new hits thats out in the streets. I promise I tried my best not to hit any of the joints off that Future/Drake album, which by the way is craazzzyy!!! No worries I still got some heat in my bag!

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you don't have my NEW mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

You are officially,

DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

#DWTK

No comments:

Back to TOP