Wednesday, August 12, 2015

DJ Mr King: Down With The King #265 (Straight Outta Compton)





Whats good!!!

As you can all see I'm pretty excited about this Straight Outta Compton movie. Well, maybe not as excited as some of you have ran the meme generator to the ground all week, but you get my point.

Shout out to everyone who has seen the movie already, you suck and no one cares. LOL. From everything I hear it is an amazing movie. With that said we rocking out to a "Straight Outta Compton" mix this week. Not just NWA records but a lot of other artists that have come through Compton as well.

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you don't have my NEW mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

You are officially,

DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

#DWTK

No comments:

Back to TOP