Wednesday, July 22, 2015

DJ Mr King: Down With The King #262 (Jagged Edge vs 112)





Whats good world!!!

Another week and another podcast!!! This week I had to get back into the theme of things and take care of some requests I been sittin on. So with that said we going to rock out to an all Jagged Edge and 112 mix!!

I know we been on the ratchet flow last few weeks so figured we'd smooth it on the cool for a sec. Remember, if you have a theme you want me to hit holla at the kid!!

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 orbooking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you don't have my NEW mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

You are officially,

DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

#DWTK

No comments:

Back to TOP