Thursday, July 16, 2015

DJ Mr King: Down With The King #261 (New Music July)




What up y'all!!

First off want to apologize for missing out last week. Life definitely gets in the way and before I realized it time got away from the kid. Between the kickball tourney (which was super dope), new ish at the radio station, and some other great things ahead last week was just crazy!!

No worries though. Im back at it like I never left and we hittin you off with a New Music July just to get back up on speed.

I know many of you have sent in requests and I promise I will get to them (maybe next week for sure!)

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you don't have my NEW mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

You are officially, DOWN WITH THE KING!!! #DWTK

No comments:

Back to TOP