Wednesday, July 29, 2015

DJ Mr King: Down With The King #256 (Caribana Vibes)





What up world!! Hat a crazy week it's been. Drake out here cyber bullying my guy Meek Mill and he just sittin in the main office not trying to go to 3rd period. SMH. C'mon Meek!!!

Speaking of 'ol Canada Drake, I;ll be in the that Toronto this weekend for the Caribana. If you are around give me a shout. With that said we are going to rock out to a lil Caribana Vibes this week!!

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you don't have my NEW mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

You are officially,

DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

#DWTK

No comments:

Back to TOP