Wednesday, June 3, 2015

DJ Mr. King: Down WIth The king #256 (Live From Trap)





**Disclaimer: In no way am I encouraging the use or distribution of illegal narcotics**

With that said what up y'all!!

Another week and we taking ti to the trap. Lol. Shout out to my guy Wayne who asked me to do a Trap Theme podcast this week. I got ya!!

Shout out to everyone who is gearing up for the 6th Annual 4th of July Charity Kickball Tournament going down Jun 27 at Erie Island Fields. #TeamKickAss is in the building!!! Be sure to sign you team up today at ybpckickball2015.eventbrite.com

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you don't have my NEW mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

You are officially,

DOWN WITH THE KING!!!
#DWTK

No comments:

Back to TOP