Wednesday, May 13, 2015

DJ Mr. King: Down With The King #253 (Best of J Cole)





Cole World!!!

Hands down one of my favorite rappers in the game right now. I've seen and heard the requests to get this podcast poppin. Not only did I come through for y'all on this but even gave you an extra 30 minutes.

That boy Cole has a dope and maybe slept on discograhy. Hopefully this mix sheds more light on the kid in case you forgot.

I know I say it all the time, but thank y'all for y'all continued support week in and week out. The feedback, posts, tweets emails etc keep me going fa real.

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you don't have my NEW mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

You are officially,

DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

#DWTK

No comments:

Back to TOP