Wednesday, April 29, 2015

DJ Mr. King: Down With The King #251 (No Theme Shawty: Derby Edition)





**Ring them bells, drop them gates***

It's that time of the year again. We getting ready to turn Louisville, KY up this weekend for Derby like we do every year. Not to mention one of the biggest fight of our generation is taking place Saturday night as well. Who you got???

This week, we rockin No Theme Shawty style while I get you ready for whatever your plans are for the weekend. Big shout out to everyone who continues to support me along the way. Just was blessed with another on-air slot at Power 107.5 this week. So now you can catch me weeknights in the mix at 7pm and 10pm AND Sunday nights from 7-9pm. Like my sis Yaya say "God is The Plug"

Dont forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you don't have my NEW mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

You are officially,

DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

#DWTK

No comments:

Back to TOP