Thursday, April 23, 2015

DJ Mr King: Down With The King #250 (New Music April)





What up world!!

I won't insult your intelligence by clearly letting you know Im a day late, but no worried we still got it for you this week. Just as quick heads up their may be a few slight changes coming in the near future!!

Speaking of changes, you can now catch me on Power 1075 in Columbus EVERY NIGHT in the mix at both 7pm and 10pm. Shout to to everyone who has been rockin since day one!! Salute.

With that said, lets jump into this new music mix for the month of April and get ready for the weekend!!

Dont forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you don't have my NEW mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

You are officially,

DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

#DWTK

No comments:

Back to TOP