Wednesday, April 8, 2015

DJ Mr King: Down With The King #248 (Brotherly Love: Philly Podcast)





Yooo...First off let me apologize for missing last week. It was a very very rare situation in which I did (If Im not mistaken its only the second time in nearly 5 years I missed a week). I told myself i was going to start listening to my friends and family and take a "rest day" (we a few hours, but I'm making baby steps lol)

This week we back on the road headed to Philly for the Battle at Valley Forge Basketball Tournament put on by Shoot Basketballs not People. So with that I figured I do a quick Philly mix this week.

If you want to stay up on the tournament throughout the weekend be sure to follow myself, @djmrking and @shoot_basketballs_not_ppl on Instagram

Dont forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you don't have my NEW mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next Thursday...

You are officially,


#DWTK

No comments:

Back to TOP