Wednesday, March 18, 2015

DJ Mr. King Down With The King #246 (Spring Break Shawty)





What up world.... It's that time o the year again where thousands of drunk college kids invade beaches, bars and boats across the country.

Soooooo of course me being the instigator I am, lets get this thang crackin!! LOL Rock out with me this week and embrace your inner ratchet for 60 mins, even if you are not in college. No Theme Shawty style on the mix this week!!

Big shout out to everyone who pulled for us in the championship this past week. Unfortunately we came up a little short and picked the wrong time of the year to play our worst game of the year. One thing for sure, this wont be the last you hear from Whitehall!! #GORAMS

Don't forget if you you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you don't have my NEW mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next Thursday...

You are officially,

DOWN WITH THE KING!!! #DWTK

No comments:

Back to TOP