Wednesday, February 18, 2015

DJ Mr. King Down With The King #241 (Warm It Up King)







Yoooooo....Its cold as (insert crazy analogy that really doesn't make sense here)

With that said I have no plans of leaving the house until I we get in double digit degrees dawg. Snow day shawty over on this side, so I figured we'd have some fun this week and dig in the crate for some heat, literally and figuratively speaking!

Big shou out to everyone who came out and supporter the 3rd Annual "Shoot Basketballs Not People" Free Basketball Clinic this Monday in Akron. Also congrats to my guys on back-to-back league championships. 8 to the state!!!

Don't forget if you you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking.

If you don't have my NEW mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

You are officially, DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

#DWTK

No comments:

Back to TOP