Wednesday, February 11, 2015

DJ Mr. King: Down With The King #240 (No Theme Shawty: Valentine's Day Edition)





What it do good people.

First off let me apology for not dropping a Bedroom Blendz mixtape yet. This is the first time in about 7 years that I havent done so. However, I got you!!!!

This week's mix will without a doubt hold you over on the sexy and smooth R&B tip as well as get you ready for your Valentine's Day weekend! As I say on my Bedroom Belndz, I'm not responsible for any mishaps around these parts lol. So enjoy responsibly.

With that said, I have a HUGE announcement tomorrow morning so make sure you pull up close and find out what the big news is.

In the meantime, you already know, if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you don't have my mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

You are officially,

DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

#DWTK

No comments:

Back to TOP