Wednesday, February 4, 2015

DJ Mr. King: Down With The King #239 (New Music February)





Whats it do world. Another week and yet another Mixshow Podcast. Creepin up on 5 straight years before you know it!!!

This week we just touchin some new joints (I'll admit its low key ratchet, but hey!) thats shaking the streets right now. New Music February!!! I got you!!

On a completely separate note, lets not forget its Black History Month. Whether you choose to go out of you way with daily acknowledgment or whatever you do, make sure we keep the young generation involved. I said earlier this week i have kids that care more about the BHM Nikes that Black History Month itself. Do your part!!!

Don't forget if you you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you don't have my mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

You are officially,

DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

#DWTK

No comments:

Back to TOP