Thursday, January 22, 2015

DJ Mr. King: Down With The King #237 (Erykah Badu vs Jill Scott)





What up world. We back, and while I know I'm a day late Im never a dollar short. Well, sometimes but thats neither here not there.

What matters is that I just had a great time mixing together two of my favorite female artists ever together in one mix!! I know its weird, but thats what we do. Erykah Badu vs Jill Scott. Just ride with me!!

On another note, we have opened registration for the 3rd Annual Shoot Basketball Not People Free Basketball Clinic going down Monday February 16 at Buchtel CLC. Slots are filling up fast so visit sbnp2015.eventrbrite.com and sign up today

Don't forget if you you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you don't have my mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

You are officially, DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

#DWTK

No comments:

Back to TOP