Thursday, January 8, 2015

DJ Mr. King: Down With The King #235 (Won Not Done)





O-H...........(I'll wait!!)

**I told yall....I told yall** (in Boosie daughter voice) that them Buckeyes was going pull it thru. Now we are one game away from becoming National Champs. Imma be honest if your team (like you REAL team not a team you root for because they have cool uniforms) not playing I dont care about anything you talking about. LOL. Let me guess, "Yall goin lose next week" If I had a dollar for every time I heard that since September...Oh wait I!! Forgot i collected some of yall money from last week. Haaa haaa

I know I took an unprecedented two week break fro the hoildays but please forgive. It's a method beind the maddness and if you give me 10 days I fill you in.

Don't forget if you you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking.

If you don't have my mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today. Until next week...

You are officially,

DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

#DWTK

No comments:

Back to TOP