Wednesday, December 17, 2014

DJ Mr. King: Down With The King #234 (King Kringle: New Music December)





What up world!!! Happy Holidays to everyone. Hopefully if your not like me you got all your shopping done and ready for Christmas. If not, your getting ready to hit the stores on Sund....Tuesday night and knock it all out in bout an hour! Lol!

Whatever you decide to to hopefully the gift of mine will get you through it all. New Music December!! You may have to hold this for a while as I may not be doing a Podcast next week on Christmas! I don't think CD is going for me mixing while we supposed to be opening gifts!! No fret tho, got a dope one in store for NYE for you!!

Don't forget if you you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking.

If you don't have my mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today. Until next week... You are officially,

DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

#DWTK

No comments:

Back to TOP